Kolvitsa and the journey to the White Sea
- Additional discount conditions
- Residents of the Murmansk region, regular customers, as well as owners of the promotional code receive a discount
- Discount price
- 8000 rub.
Day one - departure from Murmansk at 9.00 to the Kandalaksha district. Setting up a camp, collecting catamarans, lunch. Rafting from the bridge over the Kolvitsa River to the site of the beginner camp. Excursion to the waterfall and the village of Kolvitsa, ascent to Mount Kruglya (height 636 m), from where a picturesque view of the surroundings opens. Overnight on the banks of the picturesque Kolwitsa River.
The second day - breakfast, departure to the beginning of the rafting - the bridge over the Kolvitsa river, preparation of catamarans, rafting along the Kolvitsa river to the Black threshold. Departure to the place of accommodation - the shore of the White Sea in the area with. Kuzreka.
The third day - breakfast, camp gathering, excursion to Tetrino, located on the White Sea. Visit p. Umba and return to Murmansk at about 21.00.
What is included in the price:
• 3 meals a day on the route
• group equipment rental (including tents)
• hire of catamarans, life jackets, pressure bags
• the instructor
• road transport
• group first aid kit