- Additional discount conditions
- Residents of the Murmansk region, regular customers, as well as owners of the promotional code receive a discount
- Discount price
- 2500 rub.
Enjoy the feeling of oneness with the winter nature of the Far North!
Snowshoes are, in a sense, an alternative to hiking skiing. But when the main goal is not skiing, namely hiking or walking, snowshoeing is more convenient, because they:
- lighter than ski;
- suitable for almost any winter terrain;
- they have higher maneuverability - this is important in a dense forest, where skiing you just can not turn around among the trees;
- You can walk on snowshoes without preparation, for this it is enough just to be able to walk!
- snowshoe mounts fit any shoe.
We suggest you go snowshoeing along forest paths and hills on a short trip so you can enjoy the winter scenery from the tundra itself, breathing in fresh winter air at full throttle!
In connection with the Polar night, snowshoeing starts from the end of January and lasts until April.
You can spend your day off with family or friends, colleagues in the fresh air according to the following plan:
- 10.00 meeting of the participants of the campaign at the start of the campaign
- 10.30-11.00 access to the forest, photographing, hot tea with sweets
- 13.00 unforgettable hot al fresco lunch
- 14.00 continuation of the way
- 16.00 return to the starting place
More information about snowshoes
If you have already traveled skiing, you can easily master this device. Snowshoes are shorter and wider and resemble large bast shoes that prevent them from falling into the snow. It is convenient to travel on them both on loose and dense packed snow.
What you need to take with you
Personal snowshoeing equipment is the same as for skiing. The full list can be found in the route description.
In the campaign, you definitely can not do without:
- Warm trekking clothes. Choose items from lightweight and windproof materials that retain heat well.
- Winter sunglasses. A ski mask will not be out of place either.
- A quality camera. The landscapes on the routes are simply fabulous.